US Visa Denial
The US visa denial in Thailand does occur. The United States of America imposes a very detailed and specific visa policy, and they have certain standards of which visa applications are either approved or denied. Each application is reviewed carefully, and most of the applicants are interviewed by a consul. The visa application process is very strict and may sound frustrating and hard to many, especially when an application gets refused – leaving the applicant disappointed and confused on what would be the next step. Always speak to a lawyer about a US visa denial.
Common reasons why a US visa application may be denied:
Showing up unprepared
- Applicants should always be diligent in preparing for the visa process; requirements for the whole process and interview are available online. Also, government websites are reliable sources containing the needed information to help you through the process.
Applying for incorrect visa
- The eligibility requirements for every visa may differ, depending on which type of visa you are applying for. Make sure that you are able to meet the requirements and conditions of the particular visa that you are applying for, and not assume on your eligibility for one visa just because it fits the criteria for other visas – standards can differ with each visa type.
Insufficient information provided
- Having all forms completed accurately and preparing all requirements and documents can help speed up the visa application process. Having inaccurate and unverifiable information may lead to visa rejection or delay in the processing.
Overconfidence during the interview
- Some applicants are very assertive on the visa process, expressing huge confidence that the visa would be approved during the interview, which comes off as presumptuous and may be the reason a visa application will get denied.
Providing too much information
- It is highly recommended to keep your answers brief and concise, no need to divulge unnecessary details which is out of context to the inquiry, nor give up information which is not requested.
Showing disrespect to the interviewer
- Try to express humbleness and courtesy towards the person doing the interview and submit to his or her authority. Dress up properly to avoid showing lack of seriousness for the process.
- Do not hesitate to ask your interviewer to repeat, explain, slow down or have an interpreter.
The US visa denial can become a problem. See the other topics on this matter such as the CR1 visa from Thailand as well as the K3 visa from Thailand and the most common being the K1 visa from Thailand.
https://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/us-immigration/us-visa-denial.htmlhttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/pexels-photo-937483-1024x683.jpeghttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/pexels-photo-937483-150x150.jpegUS ImmigrationThe US visa denial in Thailand does occur. The United States of America imposes a very detailed and specific visa policy, and they have certain standards of which visa applications are either approved or denied. Each application is reviewed carefully, and most of the applicants are interviewed by a...JS email@example.comAdministratorBangkok Law Firm