Types of Thai lawyers
There are a number of types of Thai lawyers when you are considering hiring a lawyer in Thailand. Majority of lawyers, law firms and courts in Thailand are located in the capital city of Bangkok. There are also several provincial courts and local attorneys in provinces outside Bangkok, but the vast majority are located at the Thai capital city.
Types of Thai lawyers
Bangkok is also the home of Thailand’s Supreme Court, appellate courts and Court of International Trade and Intellectual Property.
The various types of Thailand lawyers practising different areas of law practice international law and serve most of the foreign clients in Thailand.
Here is an overview of the different types of lawyers in Thailand:
International Commercial Lawyers
- There are many international and domestic law firms employing lawyers that practice commercial, finance and trade law. These types of lawyers handle clients who are usually from international corporations and public companies. They usually have foreign lawyers working with together with their Thai lawyers, who are mostly bilingual with merits and degrees from abroad. Note the list of different different types of Thai lawyers in Bangkok and Thailand.
- Recently, many foreign lawyers established law firms in Thailand concentrating on the Thai Immigration Law. These law firms have lawyers that concentrate on assisting Thai nationals to obtain visas to other countries, especially the United States, United Kingdom and other European countries, Canada and Australia.
- Family lawyers usually practice in small to medium firms or as solo practitioners. Because of the rising number of foreign residents in Thailand, there is a big demand for family lawyers specialising in international family law which usually requires lawyers with knowledge and understanding regarding different legal systems. Cases handled by family lawyers in Thailand include marriage registration, prenuptial agreements, divorce and adoption, child support and inheritance cases.
Trade and Business Lawyers
- Domestic and foreign companies in Thailand require a Thai lawyer to help with processing company registration, intellectual property, trademark and copyright concerns. International companies and non-Thai corporations have special needs when they start a business in Thailand, as there are certain restrictions that apply for foreign investors. Thai lawyers assist with concerns regarding work permits, Thai labour law, Board of Investment applications and other regulatory compliance services. Note that different types of Thai lawyers.
- Thai law restricts foreign nationals to own land in the Kingdom, there are special laws required for non-Thais. Thai lawyers assist condominium purchases and advise clients regarding the Thai Property Law, Thai lease and mortgages in the Kingdom.
Always take proper advice when you are looking at the different types of Thai lawyers you can find in Thailand. This can be property law as well as family law if that is what you are considering and needing at this point in time.
https://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/family/types-of-thai-lawyers.htmlhttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/pexels-photo-1249158-1024x673.jpeghttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/pexels-photo-1249158-150x150.jpegFamilyfamily lawThere are a number of types of Thai lawyers when you are considering hiring a lawyer in Thailand. Majority of lawyers, law firms and courts in Thailand are located in the capital city of Bangkok. There are also several provincial courts and local attorneys in provinces outside Bangkok, but...JS email@example.comAdministratorBangkok Law Firm