Do you need a Thai Will?
If you have retired in Thailand or have married in Thailand then you need to give thought to the issue of a Last Will and Testament in Thailand for the sake of your family. Having a Thai will drafted in Thailand to cover your assets and properties in Thailand as well as your savings and other finances is usually a good idea as it makes the process of winding up the estate much easier.
A well drafted testament will prevent future quarrels arising from the appropriation of your properties among your heirs both in Thailand and those abroad. This is the last thing you would want to happen. most expats have a will in their home country to cover their assets in their home country and another will for the assets in Thailand.
What to keep in my mind when writing your Will?
1. List of Assets and Properties that you wish to bequeath your beneficiaries
2. List of your beneficiaries and the percentage of your wealth that each is awarded to
3. In the event that your primary beneficiaries predecease you, list of other beneficiaries
4. Executor or Administrator of the Will- This will be the person who will have the authority to execute your will upon your demise. He can be your lawyer, relative, etc.
5. Ask a lawyer to help you draft your Thai will and sign it in front of two witnesses. You can ask the lawyer to have the Thai Will notarized as appropriate.
Ensure the protection of your beneficiaries by having your Thai Will drafted today. Contact a Thai lawyer to assist you with drafting your Thai Will in both Thai and English languages. So whatever happens in the future you are secured that your beneficiaries get what you have worked for.
https://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/family/do-you-need-a-thai-will.htmlhttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1-background-for-travel-potowizard-thailand.jpghttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1-background-for-travel-potowizard-thailand-150x150.jpgFamilyIf you have retired in Thailand or have married in Thailand then you need to give thought to the issue of a Last Will and Testament in Thailand for the sake of your family. Having a Thai will drafted in Thailand to cover your assets and properties in Thailand as...JS firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorBangkok Law Firm