Work Permit in Thailand
If you are starting a business in Thailand you are going to need to have a work permit to work in your business in Thailand. Many expats think that as they have a Thai wife that they can work in Thailand without the need for a work permit. This is incorrect and illegal. Once the business has been registered you will need to apply for a Thai visa then start the work permit process.
If you are going to teach English in Thailand then they will also ask about a Teacher Licence as well as a CBC (Criminal Background Check). These might be request by the Thai Embassy when you apply for the visa at the Thai Embassy. For your work permit application you are going to need the following documents:
Your documents needed:
All documents will need to be certified. Any other documents you will need you are going to have to ask your bookkeeper in Thailand for as he/she will have these such as your Withholding tax documents.
- – Your passport – they will require copies of all the pages of the passport;
- – Your business visa or marriage visa in your passport;
- – Your Departure Card TM.6 in your passport;
- – You will need a copy of your degree or diploma;
- – Your blood group is now also required with your home country address;
- – The medical certification in Thailand now with a syphilis stage 3 test;
- – Your photos which has been taken in the last 6 months;
- – Your Thai Marriage Certificate if you are married to Thai citizen;
- – Your Thai wife’s ID card and also her Tabian Baan;
- – Your Withholding Tax PND 1 form and PND 91 form if this is a renewal of the permit.
These are the documents you will need. The documents below are the documents which you will have to have from your business or the business which is going to employ you.
Company Documents needed:
- – You will need the Commercial Registration Department;
- – You will need a Shareholders List certified by the Commercial Registration Department;
- – You will also need the Factory License (if required);
- – You will also need a VAT Certificate – Phor Phor 20 of the business;
- – You will also need the Withholding Tax – Phor Ngor Dor 1 for a renewal of the permit.
Work permit rules do change so always speak to a lawyer in Thailand before you start the process as you could possibly end up with an expired visa while trying to obtain all the needed documents. Check with a lawyer in Bangkok or in another province in Thailand where most of the work permits in Thailand are issued from.
https://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/business-law/work-permit-in-thailand.htmlhttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/work-permit.pnghttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/work-permit-150x150.pngBusinessIf you are starting a business in Thailand you are going to need to have a work permit to work in your business in Thailand. Many expats think that as they have a Thai wife that they can work in Thailand without the need for a work permit. This...JS email@example.comAdministratorBangkok Law Firm