Thai Work Pemit
Many businesses in Thailand who wish to employ a foreigner at their business and who is outside of the Kingdom will need to apply for the initial work permit application known as the WP3 from the Ministry of Labor in Thailand. Dont confuse this with a WP2 which are for those who are already in Thailand.
The WP3 work permit application will be required by the Thai embassy and Thai consulate before they will issue the Non Immigrant Business Visa to the foreign worker.
Thai Work Pemit
The WP3 application requires the following documents:
- – The completed application form
- – An explanation letter by the Thai employer for hiring him/her
- – The Form of the Employment Certification
- – Copy of the applicant’s education certificate and job experience.
- – Copy of applicants valid passport
- – A map showing the location of the business
Apart from the above mentioned documents which will be needed, the following supporting documents are also required. Speak to a lawyer in Thailand if you do not fully understand the process. If the employer is a Thai company, these documents would need to be submitted:
- – Copy of company affidavit including shareholders’ list (not older than 6 months)
- – Copy of the business VAT Registration
- – List of all Foreign Workers employed at the business (type of business and WP numbers)
- – If employer is a foreigner, a copy of his WP should also be submitted.
- – Business License (if applicable)
- – Copy of Social Security payment.
Important Notice: All company documents need to be stamped by the company seal and should be signed by the authorized signatory of the company. The application can be lodged at the Ministry of Labor. A WP 3 letter is issued within 7-10 business days if the application is successful.
https://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/business-law/thai-work-pemit.htmlhttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/thai_work_permit.jpghttps://www.lawfirm-bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/thai_work_permit-150x150.jpgBusinessMany businesses in Thailand who wish to employ a foreigner at their business and who is outside of the Kingdom will need to apply for the initial work permit application known as the WP3 from the Ministry of Labor in Thailand. Dont confuse this with a WP2 which are...JS firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorBangkok Law Firm