If you are in Thailand then you can contact an attorney in Thailand for a public notary. Most law firms in Thailand can assist you with a Notary service. They should have a qualified notary lawyer who can notarize the document while you wait.
Depending on how many documents you need to be notarised the time and cost will differ. If the documents are for a US Visa or a UK visa then the cost would normally be included in the package much like the Australian visa for a Thai.
If you are in need of a public notary then speak to an expatriate law firm. Many Embassies in Thailand no longer offer the service to their nationals in a cost cutting effort.
- • Authentication and certification of documents required or intended for international use;
- • Witnessing the contracts and other document transfers;
- • Verification of documents related to property and business contracts and acquisitions;
- • Certification of translations including sponsorship declarations;
- • Authentication of deeds;
- • Notarial certifications;
- • Power of attorney;
- • Authentication of signature and other ID such as passports; and
- • Legalization of documents